The Gorge is an awesome venue, and there are some FAQ's that all Summer Jam participants should know.
What can we do?
- You can bring a disposable camera*
- You can bring a small camera with no zoom lens or flash*
- You can bring a stroller if you have small children
- You can bring a low profile lawn chair (as a guide, the seat should not be more than 9" off the ground, we want you to be able to see the show and we want the people behind you to see the show also)
- You can bring in one 20oz factory sealed bottle of water
- You can bring a small bag or backpack*
- You can bring in a small (1 gallon) clear bag of snacks*
- What can’t we do?
For your comfort and safety and the comfort and safety of others we request that you do not bring:
- Glass Bottles or Cans
- Zoom Lens Cameras
- Illegal Substances
- Laser Pointers
- Animals ( except service animals)
- Recorders ( Audio or Video)
- For security purposes - all patrons and their bags and belongings may be subject to a search
- The Gorge Amphitheatre has two parking options; Regular or STAR Parking. Designated parking area for physically challenged patrons is available at the front gate. Please follow the signs or parking staff direction upon entering the main lot. The parking lot gate opens normally opens at ??????. Times may vary depending on the event. Sorry, no overnight parking. (See “Gorge Camping”)
- STAR PARKING: $30 per Vehicle
- Upgrade to STAR Parking for convenient parking. Benefit from the easy access and exit to and from this reserved parking lot. You will be guaranteed a spot within easy reach of the main gates. Sorry, no overnight parking. For overnight stays please see the camping section.
- Please note: By order of the Grant County Sheriff’s Department, there is no parking or camping on county roads or private property leading to or adjacent to the venue. The county ordinances strictly prohibit the consumption of alcoholic beverages in the parking lot, and these laws will be strictly enforced.
- No direct public transportation to the Gorge.
Box Office Hours
- Open only during the day of show, normally 90 minutes before main gates open. (Subject to change for early show times).
- approximately 2 hours prior to show time (subject to change).
Types of Payment Accepted
- U.S. Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
- Will Call
- Tickets held at will call can be picked up on the day of the performance during the Box Office hours of operation. (Subject to change). The customer must present a valid form of identification, the actual credit card used, and the confirmation number to pick up their tickets.