Come out to Seattle and join us at the 39th annual SEATTLE PRIDE PARADE on Sunday, June 30, 2013! Don’t miss out on one of the most upbeat parades that Seattle has to offer! The parade kicks off at 11AM, at the corner of 4th Avenue and Union Street and is expected to last two and a half hours.
Parade attendees are welcome to sit or stand along the sidewalks of 4th Avenue, between Union St and Denny Way. The announcers’ booth will be located at Westlake Park (on 4th Ave between Pike St and Pine St).
There will also be both ADA viewing and ASL interpreters located both at the Westlake Park announcers’ booth and the 4th Ave and Bell St announcer booth.
The parade starts at the corner of 4th Ave and Union St at 11AM, heading north on 4th Ave towards Denny Way. The parade will make its way down 4th Avenue, and will conclude near Seattle Center, at the corner of 4th Ave and Denny Way.
Parade Quick Info:
• Date: Sunday, June 30th, 2013
• Start Time: 11AM
• Start Location: 4th Avenue and Union St.
• End Location: 4th Avenue and Denny Way
• Parade Announcers’ booth: Westlake Park
• Duration: approximately two and a half hours
• Sitting or standing to view the parade is permitted along the sidewalks of 4th Avenue.
• There is NO PARKING along the parade route. All unattended vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.